Accessible tickets are available for the majority of events at Troxy through the Box Office hotline. Once you have booked you ticket, please contact the venue via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The name the tickets have been booked under
- The booking reference and customer number
- The event you are attending
- Details of any special requirements (we will try to accommodate for any special requirements, however this cannot be guaranteed)
Please also send any of the following:
- Confirmation of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of Sever Disablement Allowance
- Certification of being Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
If a customer does not contact the venue, the carer's ticket and access to the disable area cannot be guaranteed.
Please note carers are required to assist the person they are within an emergency and must be fully competent.
On the evening of an event, we advise disabled customers to arrive at the venue 15 minutes before doors open, please make yourself known to staff on arrival and you will be directed to the box office to collect your carers ticket and accessibility guide.