Ticketline is the largest UK owned ticket agency, selling millions of tickets, for thousands of events every year. We have a fast growing & dynamic working environment with significant opportunities for career development. Subsequently we are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic & motivated individuals looking for a new challenge.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Call Centre Staff
We are looking for experienced telephone agents for our inbound call centre.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Manchester / London
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Development Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will contribute to a sustainable business development strategy and manage a sales plan to successfully achieve annual growth targets and conversions of new business opportunities.
As Business Development Manager, your role fundamentally covers the following activities:
- Maximise ticket sales through the development of new business opportunities with a specific focus on identifying & securing new external venue, promoter and managed service ticketing contracts, in line with annual growth targets, developing a solid sales plan.
- Build good working relationships with existing clients and explore new or enhanced opportunities with existing accounts to maximise new business.
- Input into the sales & marketing strategies of Ticketline and ensure alignment with the continued growth of inventory and client expectations.
- Monitor and report on KPIs based on making high quality, qualified appointments based on the sales plan, sourcing new leads for cold calling, researching and following up, negotiating and closing deals through prospect/client presentations and meetings, providing timely and detailed hand-over to the operational teams.
- Support the formulation and implementation of pricing strategies and costing models to maximise profitability and respond to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) for ticketing services.
- Produce Management Reports on KPIs, sales plans and sales forecasting with appropriate commentary and recommendations & communicate weekly/monthly with the senior management team.
- Ensure price governance is maintained at all times, demonstrating an understanding and knowledge of customer requirements & ticketing technology, present and future.
- Track and report on industry trends and competitors.
SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven Business to Business (B2B) sales experience (minimum 3 years). Previous experience within the events or entertainment industry is desired, but not essential.
- Ambitious, self-motivated with an established track record of successfully winning new business and building relationships with clients.
- Skilled in identifying new markets and opportunities to generate new leads and an understanding of the full sales lifecycle.
- Strong, assertive relationship builder with good facilitation and influencing skills.
- Commercial flair with sound financial analysis.
- Must be able to understand and develop business development plans that can deliver against a sales target.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Experience in the production of tenders, sales presentations and presenting to senior management.
- Strategic commercial acumen with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to think ‘outside the box’ and see bigger picture as well as the detail.
- Resilient tenacious, confident yet charismatic and calm under pressure.
Are you our next Business Development Manager? Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’re the best candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org