The Golf Show returns to the North West...
If you have a 241 offer code please click here!
Please note - tickets for Saturday 26th April are now only available to purchase on the door at EventCity - Door Price £15.00 per person
After nine successful years and sixteen shows in London, Manchester and Birmingham, The Manchester Golf Show returns to the ‘sports mad’ city following the tremendous acclaim after the first show. The show, which will be held at Manchester’s EventCity (The Trafford Centre) will take place from the 25th-27th of April 2014.
The show is designed to provide a truly interactive experience for golfers of all ages and will be supported by retail partner Express Golf and some of the world’s top golf brands Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, Mizuno, Cleveland, Nike, Wilson, Cobra and Yonex and as such visitors will be able to test, try and learn about all the latest club innovations.
In addition, attendees will be able to seek expert advice on the brands products that are right for you and your swing, with over 50+ PGA Professionals ready to discuss your passion.
- Geoff Swain (World Champion) AND Kevin Carpenter performing as ‘The Golf Trick Shot Boys’
- European Tour accredited putting coach Andy Gorman & England Golf Coach - Gary Smith
- Informed technical advice & free PGA tuition and education
- 16 Driving bays, Custom fitting & Club testing & Free Titleist Golf Ball Fitting
- Some of the newest & latest golf gadgets
- A designated Kids Zone!
- Competitions to win Monarch Flights incl. Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt
In addition, Tony Westwood (The Westwood Golf Academy) returns to compere the main stage for his 6th show, where you can see and watch expert interviews, discussions and masterclasses on all aspects of the game including, Biomechanics, Mind Coaches and Strength & Conditioning coaching.
FREE CAR PARKING.
* One Junior (Under 16) admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder.