Hogmanay Snow Ball 2018
*Strictly limited availability
Be in the best place! Join us at the Scottish capital's biggest and finest ceilidh ball at New Year's Eve, held in the most beautiful and central venue - the two magnificent ballrooms of the Assembly Rooms in George Street.
The established annual event offers a tremendous experience for a fair ticket price (unchanged this year). It's all absolutely elegant and utterly beautiful in style, managed with care and real dedication by your hosts.
You can look forward to...
- A glittering, historic, very central venue
- A safe, happy, secure atmosphere
- Kilts, lovely gowns and even tiaras
- Not one - but two glorious ballrooms
- In one, a full-night traditional ceilidh
- In the other, a contemporary ceilidh...
- ...morphing into a sultry nightclub later!
- Pop out to watch the fireworks
- Indoor fireworks at midnight
- Three full bars, plus other facilities
- Cloakroom and free water
- VIP option
The Veritable Ceilidh Club and the Jacobites - both skilled live bands back by popular acclaim! - are confirmed to appear in the sumptuous double ballroom ceilidh.
*EARLY BIRD TICKETS will be the cheapest ticket ever. They can be upgraded to VIP later if you'd like. We release these for loyal early bookers!
Tickets are non refundable or transferable
*The event has ALWAYS sold out fully long in advance so please don't leave bookings too late.