For returning Invisible Sports competitors, plans are underway to make this year’s competition the best yet. Spectators are advised to be wary of the invisible curling stones and cricket balls that have been known to stray from the field of play. Invisible lockers are included within the ticket price.
Barn on the Farm is bringing on board a fantastic, independent Rum maker this year, aptly named Burning Barn Rum. The bars will be stoked to the brim with their finest drinks - and rest assured, no barns will be burnt in its honour.
It’s welcome back to the following food vendors: Burger Theory, Eat Like a Greek, Mario’s Pizzas, Chipwrecked, Manjula, Saveur des Crepes, Split-Screen Ice Cream and Passion for Juice. There will also be three fantastic new vendors coming to the farm this year: Greenbox X who will be bringing vegan wraps and salads, the Cheese Press Horse Box with gourmet cheese toasties, and the Crispy Duck Rotisserie with duck wraps, wings and chips.
Following on from their AIF pledge to go ‘Drastic on Plastic’ by 2021 and eliminate all single-use plastic from the site, Barn on the Farm has put the following steps in place for the upcoming year:
- All food vendors have pledged to not use any single-use plastics in their front-of-house areas
- There will be additional water stations around the site. Reusable metal bottles will be on sale from the merchandise stall
- All backstage water will be in environmentally friendly cans
- All bars will be fully single-use plastic free, including our reusable pint cups
- Festival goers can take their own containers/plates to food vendors to serve on and there will be a washing-up station in the main traders’ field
- A team of Barn on the Farm Eco-Warriors will be listening and speaking with people on site for feedback on the festival and making notes on ways to improve for future years