The Shard, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano, stands at a height of 1,016ft defining London’s skyline and recognised throughout the world.
Situated at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The View From The Shard is a premium visitor attraction with spectacular panoramic views of the city stretching for up to 40 miles. It’s the perfect stop for all visitors to London and a must do for those living in the capital – you’ll experience the city like never before.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free!*
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction
* If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks – The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Gherkin Tower, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square on the day of your visit, The Shard will let you return within 3 months for free! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket.
NEW DAY & NIGHT TICKET
Experience two unique 360 DEGREE VIEWS OF THE London skyline with dual entry Day & Night Experience Tickets. Your First visit can be anytime between 10am and 6pm daily and a two hour gap must be left before your second visit.