Stonehaven Folk Festival 5-8th July 2018
Some of the best Traditional and Contemporary Folk music. Concerts, Ceilidh, Sessions, Singarounds, Workshops,
the famous Aqua Ceilidh and World Paper’n’Comb Championships!
Stonehaven Folk Festival was established in 1989 and has gone from strength to strength ever since, attracting 2,500 attendees last year.
In 2017 we had 51 events from main stage concerts in the Town Hall to informal sessions and singarounds in the pubs and around the Harbour.
Where else can you do ceilidh dancing in your swimming costume?! Don't miss our famous Aqua Ceilidh in the Open Air swimming pool on Sunday morning!
- Full price Adult
- Child – Under 14
- Concession - Disabled / State Pension / Students / Jobseekers Allowance / Income Support
16 and Under must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a licensed bar, no BYO is allowed.
- Town Hall concerts Thu/Sat/Sun, Concert/Ceilidh Fri, Late night concerts Fri/Sat, Marquee in the Square Sat/Sun afternoon, Tradition Bearers Concert Sun.
- World Paper’n’Comb Championships Sat,
- Workshop programme Sat/Sun
- Singarounds, hosted sessions, Family show and more
- Sessions can and do happen anywhere. There will be a number of hosted sessions, for latest information check at the Festival Office over the weekend.
- Workshops are an integral part of the Festival. Most will be run at the Community Education Centre and will be led by Artists performing at the Festival plus some visiting guests.
- Places for most workshops can be pre booked from this link Stonehaven Folk Festival Workshops (after April 2018). Places will be paid for on arrival.
Stonehaven is a picturesque harbour Town situated just 15 miles south of Aberdeen and is easily accessible by bus, rail and road.
For full details of the weekend please visit the STONEHAVEN FOLK FESTIVAL website.
If you require disabled access or want to enquire about a personal assistant ticket please email email@example.com