1. This event will continue regardless of weather except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue.
2. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser and the ticket is returned within 28 days of the concert date. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Tickets which are lost or not delivered due to the fault of the consumer will not be replaced.
4. Seating is not provided in the arena - folding chairs are permitted.
5. Umbrellas, tables, glass, cans, metal and breakable crockery are prohibited. No more than total 2 litres soft and/or alcoholic drink permitted per person.
6. Naked flames (including fireworks, BBQs, sparklers), laser pens, banners, flagpoles, parasols, gazebos, tents and dogs (apart from registered assistance dogs) are prohibited.
7. Admission is by physical ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to search all persons and all personal property and to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard.
9. Professional photography is prohibited.
10. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over) and supervised at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 8 children. The Forestry Commission may refuse entry without valid proof of age. Children aged 5 and under do not require a ticket.
11. The Forestry Commission will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. Damages will not be paid in any circumstances.
12. Any person who fails or refuses to comply with instructions from any persons acting for the Forestry Commission may be removed from the venue.
13. We reserves the right to refuse admission. No person considered drunk or under the influence of drugs will be admitted.
14. Ticket holders consent to recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes, by artists as a live product or for security purposes.
15. Customers purchasing over 8 tickets* must adhere to the group booking policy (see below). Tickets are not permitted for resale in the course of business or for a profit. Purchases suspected of being made with the intention of resale for profit will be cancelled.
16. The Forestry Commission reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.