Connect with Ticketline
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest event info, plus access to exclusive presales and competitions
Giles Cooper Entertainment Ltd (GCE Live) presents
plus THE WATERBOYS plus HOTHOUSE FLOWERS
Event Start: 6pm
The following event entry ticket options are available:
- Standard Adult - General admission on grass.
- Golden Circle- Reserved Seating (seats to be allocated at a later date).
- Children aged 14 and Under.
- Under 5s go free - ticket not required.
- VIP Grandstand Package for 2 :
- Seated ticket in grandstand, tiered and unreserved to see Van Morrison live
- Access to the exclusive VIP garden
- Exclusive Wrest Park merchandise item designed exclusively for package purchasers
- Gourmet British Hamper for 2
- Waitress Service
- Luxury toilet facilities
- Souvenir Wrest Park Laminate and Lanyard
- Designated check in and on-site event staff
Please note times included during the purchase process or on confirmation emails will reflect General Door or Show Times and may differ from the VIP package time. VIP Nation will contact you with full timings within 1 week before the event and are subject to change.
Deaf or disabled customers wanting to purchase a ticket can do so by calling Ticketline on 0844 888 9991 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 9pm / Sat-Sun 9am to 9pm / Bank Holidays 10am to 6pm / closed Christmas Day and New Years Day).
In order to apply for a complimentary PA Ticket and/ or to register for the access facilities onsite please contact access@GCELive.com
For the most up to date Access Information please refer to the Heritage Live website - http://www.heritagelive.net/
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to provide valid documentation of disability when arriving at the venue on the day of the event.
VALID FORMS OF DOCUMENTATION ACCEPTED ARE:
- Front page of DLA letter (no specific rate required)
- Front page of Attendance letter (no specific rate required)
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Evidence of being severely sight impaired
- CredAbility Access Card (+1 category requirement)
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card