Connect with Ticketline
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest event info, plus access to exclusive presales and competitions
Kennedy Street & BKO
All tickets purchased will have names printed on them and ID checks will be carried out upon arrival.
- The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID in its original format (no photocopies) will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Photo ID can be any formal, recognisable form of ID such as a passport, driving licence, bus pass, work pass etc.
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on the header sent with your tickets and this needs to match the photo ID of the lead booker on arrival.
- The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Only the lead booker can collect tickets from the box office; you cannot leave tickets to be collected by your guests.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being void.
- There will be no re-admittance allowed
- Strictly no recording or photographs on mobile phones or any other devices whatsoever!
- There is also a strict ticket limit of 6 tickets per person.
Ticket price includes a £2.00 venue levy.