Tom Jones Delights at Betley Concerts!
Tom Jones VIP Dinner & Show
With a unique and highly successful music career spanning decades, including many memorable Glastonbury appearances, the opportunity to see this Icon in such a beautiful setting is a rare opportunity not to be missed and is sure to be a sell-out!
Having a dedicated World-wide fan base in genres including Pop, Rock, R&B, Musicals, Country, Dance, Soul & Gospel Music, he provides something for everyone and has sold over 100 million records.
Don't miss the chance to experience this living legend in style and join us in Platinum VIP...
...Your Platinum VIP package includes:
• Exclusive VIP Access to VIP Marquee
• Exclusive Access to VIP Viewing Area
• Dedicated VIP Bar
• Delicious Canapés on arrival at your table
• Two Course pre-show Dinner
• Wine / Drinks Pre Order Service
• VIP Souvenir Lanyard & Laminates
• Bar to Table Waiter / Waitress Service
• Bar to Viewing Area Waiter / Waitress Service
• Reserved Car Parking
• Access to Concert Arena
• Dedicated VIP Toilet Facilities
• Event Hosts
Tables of 10 & 12 available. Smaller Parties will be on mixed tables.
VIP Dinner & Show - £175 per person
Children 5 yrs & under (no ticket required) - FREE
Car Parking - Free
Coaches will be leaving from the following 5 locations:
1. Stoke Railway Station, Stoke Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 2AA
2. Hinde Street, Hanley, ST1 3RF
3. School Street, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 1HG
4. Crewe Gates Industrial Estate, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6AP
5. Congleton, Fair Ground, Mountbatten Way, CW12 1DG
On Friday the times will be as follows:
Coaches will leave from 16:00pm and the last coach will leave from:
Stoke Railway Station 17:15
Hinde Street 17:15
School Street 17:15
Crewe Gates Industrial Estate 17:30
Congleton via Crewe 17:15
At the end of the concert the coaches will depart from the bus station within the event arena. The busses will shuttle to each destination until all passengers have left the arena.
Transport ticket holders will be given a wristband which they must keep on to allow them to return travel. This will be given to the coach company for the drivers to give out on the day.
Transport ticket holders must keep hold of their ticket at all times.