Bournemouth 7s Festival is the largest sport and music festival in the world and takes place on the last bank holiday weekend in May, 27th - 29th May 2016.
Launched in 2008 the Festival has quickly established itself as the Sporting Glastonbury, attracting 30,000 sports enthusiasts and festival goers.
Following the success of the third consecutive sell out event in 2015, the 2016 Festival looks set to sell-out in record time and will again showcase even more enthralling sport, live music and entertainment.
Please take note of the following:
•Under 18s CANNOT enter the Campsite, V.VIP Lounge or VIP Arena
• Midday Fri: Gates Open to Campers
• 9am Sat & Sun: Festival Gates Open to Public
• 7pm Sat & Sun: All U18s MUST be off site
• 8pm Sat & Sun: No Entry or Re-Entry to the Festival
• 1am Sat & Sun: Festival Closes to Public
• Midday Mon: Campsite Closes