Ticketline is the largest UK owned ticket agency, selling millions of tickets, for thousands of events every year. We have a fast growing & dynamic working environment with significant opportunities for career development. Subsequently we are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic & motivated individuals looking for a new challenge.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Ticketline Network Ltd are looking for an experienced, driven and creative Digital Marketing Manager who can drive our marketing to the next level. The candidate will manage the email and social marketing team and should be a true self starter, motivated, highly strategic, commercially aware with an analytical mind.
The Digital Marketing Manager will need to have experience of and be able to:
- Devise and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Improve brand recognition and raise awareness.
- Tracking conversion rates and make improvements to the websites with the web team.
- Work with the IT team on future website design.
- Utilise a range of techniques including and not limited to social display, paid search, SEO and PPC, email.
- Experience of email marketing strategies and reporting.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) to the Managing Director.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in marketing or other related field
- Proven experience in digital marketing (minimum 2 years experience)
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Experience in ecommerce, email marketing and social media.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with sharp eye for detail.
Salary - depending on experience
We are a market leading events e-commerce provider building web applications used by millions of people a year, and are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team. Reporting to the Lead PHP Developer, your day-to-day role will be working on the company's existing marketplace with millions of monthly visitors, developing new products and managing the Web team.
You will need to be self-motivated and have a passion for building robust, high performance web applications.
You'll be comfortable working in a small team, with good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Strong skills in object orientated PHP5
- Experience of at least one modern MVC framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel, Slim, Zend 2)
- In depth knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience using Git or other source control
- Knowledge of using Composer
- An interest in best practices (PSRs, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience in building and optimising high-traffic web applications
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am – 5pm
Holidays: 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Call Centre Staff
We are looking for experienced telephone agents for our inbound call centre.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to email@example.com