Ticketline is the largest UK owned ticket agency, selling millions of tickets, for thousands of events every year. We have a fast growing & dynamic working environment with significant opportunities for career development. Subsequently we are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic & motivated individuals looking for a new challenge.
Call Centre Staff
We are looking for experienced telephone agents for our inbound call centre.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Manchester
Salary based on experience
Hours of Work – 37.5 hours per week, within working hours of 08:00 and 18:00 – specific hours to be agreed, to include some weekend work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Ticketline, a company that specialises in the provision of Ticketing Solutions to various segments of the entertainment and sporting sectors.
This role will report to the Operations Manager and is part of the public face of the Company.
Main tasks will include – setting up events on Ticketline's bespoke Ticketing System (Ticketware), reporting sales figures to promoters and venues, balancing (closing off) shows, returning any unsold tickets to promoters/venues with all relevant sales and customer reports, and look to identify new business opportunities.
Job Specification – Main Duties
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of Ticketware, Ticketline's Event Management solution. To undertake work as required in all areas of the system, from seating map building, to ticket sales and financial reconciliation.
- Provide ticketing solutions and support for promoters, venues and festivals. This support will take different forms during the life cycle of an event: From developing relationships with new clients, to providing ongoing maintenance and support and organising on-site box office staff, ticketing and scanning for existing clients.
- Set up events on Ticketware, ensuring accuracy and visibility both internally and online, and print tickets for promoters/venues where required.
- Close off events, and efficiently communicate information regarding sales figures and customer details to promoters and venues.
- Produce sales reports and analytical data for clients, on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Maintain excellent client relationships, promoting Ticketline services, developing and building relationships with new and existing clients. From these relationships, the Account Manager should look to identify opportunities for new and extended business.
- Provide customer and staff training on the Ticketware software as required.
- Be professional in approach and appearance.
- Promote events using Ticketline's various Social Media and marketing channels – working closely with our in-house marketing team.
Notwithstanding the details in this job specification, the job holder will undertake such work as may be determined by the Operations Manager from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the principal responsibilities of the job.
Person Specification - Essential Criteria
- Previous experience of working with Ticketing Systems – preferably in a venue or Primary Ticketing agent setting, particularly in regard to the setup and management of events/shows on a ticketing system.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the Entertainment industry, and in particular the Primary Ticketing sector.
- Experience of working effectively within a team environment but also the ability to adopt a proactive approach to work and to take initiative and to work independently where applicable.
- The ability to build good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to be systematic and well-organised in all aspects of the job.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to undertake further training and additional duties as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work additional hours, including weekends or at short notice.
Person Specification - Desirable Criteria
- Experience of working with Microsoft Visio.
- Full clean driving licence.
Ticketline and Ticketware are one of the largest and most established ticketing solutions providers in the UK, supplying our services to a diverse range of ticketing sectors to include venues, sports clubs, live music and outdoors events.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com