PLEASE NOTE - RESERVED PARKING TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON-LINE
Reserved Parking and Picnic Spaces during Henley Regatta.
What better way to spend at Henley Regatta than your very own reserved parking & picnic space by the river.
We have two reserved riverside car parks to choose from. Each reserved car park is made up of rows, front row being closet to the river, then second then third row furthest from the river. To see a map of the car park locations CLICK HERE.
How to book : Choose your day/s > Choose your car park/s > Choose your ticket type/s > Add your extras
Remenham Farm Car Park (NEW LOCATION & LAYOUT) is located in the heart of the action, on the riverside between the Barn Bar and the Courtyard Enclosure.
For a second year Remenham Farm Reserved will be in a new location... the old Barn Bar garden! This area offers premium spots with fantastic views and a more exclusive feel to the area. Rows two and three will benefit from a natural slope. The new VIP areas are great for larger groups.
Remenham Meadows Car Park is located on the riverside in a relaxed area between Temple Island Enclosure and The Courtyard Enclosure.
Meadows Reserved Tickets are not available on Sunday 7th July, please try Farm Reserved HERE
Picnic Lunches by Mosimann’s available to be delivered to your reserved parking and picnic spot. For menu details please CLICK HERE.
Private catering and staffing options also available for Farm Reserved Parking customers.
- VIP front row spaces are approx 12m deep x 5m wide and available at Farm only. Fantastic raised viewing platform area with sloping bank to the font and sides. Only 2 Available!
- Front Row WIDE spaces are approx 7m deep x 9 – 13m wide* available at Farm only. No other spaces in front of behind you. Only 3 available!**
- Front Row spaces are 9m deep x 3m wide closest to the river
- 2nd and 3rd row spaces are 6m x 3m for cars
- 2nd row Spaces are 6m x 6m for minibuses. Minibuses (8-20 seats)
What's included in all Reserved Parking tickets:
- Reserved parking space with adjacent picnic area
- A maximum of 10 people per space (front, second and third rows), 15 people per space for VIP spaces
- Complimentary racing programme (one per space)
- Public address providing up to the minute racing results
- Picnic tables available for hire in advance
- Toilet facilities & litter collection
- Friday and Saturday include Barn Bar priority passes for each occupant on Regatta Friday and Saturday (over 21s only, maximum 10 per space, front, second, third rows)
- Mosimann’s Picnics available to purchase for delivery to your picnic space. For menu details please CLICK HERE.
What's included in your Parking & Picnic Ticket – Farm Reserved VIP Front Row Tickets
In addition to the above the VIP areas also include:
- VIP 1 – Fantastic raised viewing platform area with great views of what’s going on off and on the water!
- Reserved parking space with picnic area.
- VIP 2 – No other spaces behind you, the area is fenced to the front and rear, your very own area!
- A maximum of 15 people per space for VIP tickets (The Farm Reserved Parking area will be security gate controlled)
- 1 x picnic bench
VIP - Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday also includes:
- 1 additional car pass for Meadows Standard car park
VIP - Friday/Saturday also includes:
- 15 Barn Bar tickets per space (over 21s only)
*Please note VIP areas are approximate and vary per space. Some spaces are wider than they are deep and others deeper. VIP 2 have no spaces behind them, all are front row. VIP has an extra sloped area at the front of the space.
** Please note that for 2013 Farm Reserved Parking will be in a new location with gate control. Each space will be allocated a maximum of 10 wristbands (15 VIP). If you’re expecting more guests you will need to purchase an additional space. Farm Reserved Parking will have a new entrance/access, details of which will be sent with your tickets.
Coaches are not permitted in reserved car parking areas.
Disabled Access - Please advise at the time of booking if you or anyone in your party are registered disabled.
If you wish to leave your car parked overnight, please ensure you purchase a standard parking ticket for Hillside car park. Cars parked overnight in Hillside will need to be moved by 9.00am the following day unless a valid car park pass for that day is also displayed.
NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING IN FARM RESERVED
Reserved parking spaces are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found at www.henleyregatta.com