What better way to spend the day during Henley Regatta than your very own reserved parking & picnic space by the river.
We have two Reserved Car Parks
Farm Reserved is located in the heart of the action, on the riverside between the Barn Bar and Meadows Reserved.
Meadows Reserved is located on the riverside in a relaxed area between Temple Island Enclosure and Farm Reserved.
To see a map of the car park locations click here.
How to book : Choose your day/s > Choose your car park/s > Choose your ticket type/s > Add your extras
TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE VIA THE WEBSITE FOR 2015 WE WILL NOT BE TAKING BOOKINGS OVER THE PHONE. Please ensure you have decided which ticket type you require and have all your payment details ready before making the booking. If you want to talk through with someone before making your purchase please call our Regatta information line on 01628 499988
Please note Front Rows & all Saturday tickets for Reserved Parking and Picnic spaces sell out very fast.
For groups of 20 people or more please contact the Regatta information line on 01628 499988.
Picnic Lunches by Mosimanns available to be delivered to your Reserved parking and picnic spot.
Private catering and staffing options available for Farm Reserved customers.
• NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING OR PARKING
• Reserved Car parks will be closed one hour after racing and on Sunday 1 hour after prize giving.
• Reserved parking spaces are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
By booking your ticket you are agreeing to the promoters Terms and Conditions full details can be found at
o VIP Front Row Spaces are approx 12m deep x 5m (Farm only) Fantastic raised viewing platform area with sloping bank to the front and sides. Only 2 Available!
o Front Row Wide spaces are approx 7m deep x 9 – 13m wide*(Farm only). No other spaces in front or behind you. Only 3 available!***
o Front Row spaces are 9m deep x 3m wide closest to the river
o 2nd, 3rd or 4th Row spaces are 6m x 3m for cars
o 2nd Row Spaces are 6m x 6m for minibuses. Minibuses (8-20 seats)
What's Included in all Reserved Parking tickets:
• Reserved parking space with adjacent picnic area
• A maximum of 10 people per space (front, second, third rows) 15 people per space for VIP spaces and Mini Bus spaces
• Complimentary racing programme (one per space)
• Public address providing up to the minute racing results
• Picnic tables available for hire
• Toilet facilities & Litter collection
• Saturday tickets include a Barn Bar priority pass for each occupant on Regatta Saturday (over 21s only Maximum 10 per space- front, second, third rows)
• Mosimann’s Picnics available to purchase for delivery to your picnic space.
• Reserved Car parks are open from 7.30am until one hour after racing and on Sunday 1 hour after prize giving.
What's Included in your Parking & Picnic Ticket - Farm Reserved VIP Front Row Tickets:
In addition to the above VIP areas also include:
• VIP – Fantastic raised viewing platform area with great views of what’s happening both on and off the water!
• Reserved parking space with picnic area.
• A maximum of 15 people per space for VIP (Farm reserved will be security gate controlled).
• 1 x Picnic bench.
VIP - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday to include:
• 1 additional car pass for Meadows Standard car park.
VIP - Saturday also include:
o 15 Barn Bar tickets per space (over 21s only).
What's Included in your Parking & Picnic Ticket - Farm Reserved Front Row - Wide Tickets:
• No other spaces behind you, the area is fenced to the front and rear, your very own area.
*Please note VIP areas are approx and vary per space, some spaces are wider than they are deep and others deeper. VIP has an extra sloped area at the front of the space.
** Please note that for 2014 Farm Reserved will continue in the same location with gate control, each space will be allocated a maximum of 10 wristbands (15 VIP). If you’re expecting more guests you will need to purchase an additional space. Farm Reserved will have a new entrance/access, details of which will be sent with your tickets.
At the time of booking you will have the option to add any of the following to your booking
• Picnic Table & Umbrella hire £24.50
If you wish to add a picnic table at a later date please contact the information line on 01628 499988 with your parking space booking reference.
o Picnics by Mosimann’s (For two people) – If booking online a booking fee will be applicable. Picnics may also be booked directly with Mosimann’s.